Tour Reservation & Payment
- Based on the tour selected, a minimum non-refundable deposit of $150 – 250 per person is required for reservation.
- For typical tour booking, balance payment is due 50 days prior to tour departure date. Failure to comply with the balance payment requirements may result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- Payment can be made by check, or wire transfer. Please make the payment payable to“China & Asia Travel Service”.
- Visa, Master and American Express credit cards for other than selected flights, travel insurance, China cell phone rentals will incur additional 4% handling fee. A signed credit card authorization form (provided by us) is required for all credit card payments.
A $50 service fee per person, per change, for any change or amendment to already confirmed service 30 days before departure. For changes involving flight or train, if the tickets are already issued, any change to booking is regarded full cancellation with 100% penalty.
Cancellation and Refund
In addition to the non-refundable deposit, below cancellation charges will be incurred if participants cancel a confirmed tour:
- 50-30 days before departure…………………………………10% of tour cost
- 29-14 days before departure…………………………………30% of tour cost
- 13-06 days before departure…………………………………60% of tour cost
- Cancellation within 5 days………………………………….100% of tour cost
- Full penalty applies for already issued flight or train ticket.
No refund will be made for any portion of the tour unused because of a cancellation or change made by participants themselves while the tour is in progress.
China & Asia Travel Service is not responsible for travelers’ visa, passport or other travel documentation requirements. No refund or reimbursement is offered if a participant is denied entry to a country for this or any other reason.
China & Asia Travel Service (Sunshine Travel USA Int’l) is not responsible for personal injury, property damage or other loss a passenger incurs on any tour arising from acts or omissions by any air carrier, public transport company, hotel, car rental company, subcontractor or other person or organization, whether or not such company is rendering any services supplied on the tour.
China & Asia Travel Service is not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, flight cancellations due to mechanical problems, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. Passengers must bear all such losses or expenses.
If passengers, or passengers’ agent, have made independent travel arrangements, you accept responsibility for joining our tour or arrangements independently and on time. We are not able to refund monies paid to us, or any third party acting on our or your behalf, or make compensation or other payments where, for whatever reason, you fail to join our tour or any arrangements made by us. When you book arrangements with us, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party. If your actions or omissions cause damage to any property in the provision of the contracted arrangements, or cause delay or diversion to any flight or other means of transportation, you agree to pay any charges incurred.
China & Asia Travel Service reserves the right to decline, to accept or to return any person as tour participant, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant. We reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter itinerary for the convenience of the operation of tours. All tour and services are quoted in US dollars, however, our local handling agencies in China and Asia reserve the rights to alter or adjust its costs in the event of unexpected currency rate change or fuel and tax surcharge imposed by government.
China & Asia Travel Service is not responsible for typographical or printing errors or omissions on website, brochure or any other promotional media. We accepts no responsibility for cost, which may occur as result of a participant failing to secure adequate travel insurance coverage.