Zhangjiajie & Phoenix Town (Fenghuang) Tours
Located in the south central part of the Chinese mainland, Hunan has long been known for its natural beauty. Hunan is surrounded by mountains on the east, west, and south, and by the Yangtze River on the north. Hunan's mixture of mountains and water makes it among the most beautiful provinces in China.
For thousands of years, Hunan has been a major center of Chinese agriculture, growing rice, tea, and oranges.
Popular Hunan Attractions
5 Days Zhangjiajie, Fenghuang TourTour Code: ST-CZJJ
Tour Type: Private tour with private car, driver and guide
Visit: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Phoenix Ancient Town (Fenghuang)
Departure: You pick
Arrive Zhangjiajie – China First National Forest Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival, guide meet at airport and transfer to the hotel.
|Day 02 (B, L)
Visit the Yellow Stone Village (cable car up and down): Six Wonder Pavilion, Star Gathering Stage, etc.. After lunch, casual walking along the Golden Whip Stream (about 4.7 miles). Then transfer back to hotel.
|Day 03 (B, L)
Sightseeing in the Tianzi Mountain (cable car up): The Marshel Helong Park, the West Sea, Imperial Pen Peak, etc. Shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie. After lunch, sightseeing in Yuanjiajie, take the 1070 feet Bailong Elevator down the mountain, the No.1 Bridge of the world, etc.. Transfer back to hotel.
|Day 04 (B, L)
After breakfast, depart to Phoenix Ancient Town - an ancient town of historical and cultural significance, where local Miao people live. In the afternoon, visit South Great Wall. Evening free at leisure walking along the ancient street to enjoy the local food and snack delicacy.
|Day 05 (B, L, D)
Visit the Phoenix Ancient Town in the morning: Hongqiao Art Bridge, East Gate Tower, former residence of the great writer - Shen Congwen, former residence of Xiong Xilin -- the first prime minister of Republic of China, and Yang's family divine yard. Take boat tour on Tuojiang River and enjoy the view of Miao-style tilted houses of the ancient city on both sides of the river. Return Zhangjiajie in the afternoon.
After dinner, transfer to the airport and depart Zhangjiaje to any optional city.
2013 Private Tour Cost / Single Supplement
|Tour Class||Mar - Nov||Dec|
|By 4-star hotels||$750 / $160||$690 / $130|
|By 5-star hotels||$790 / $210||$740 / $180|
Hotels Used (or similar)
|Zhangjiajie||Tianzi Guibinglou Hotel||Qinghe JIngjiang Hotel|
|Phoenix Town||Tianxia Feng Huang Hote||Tianxia Feng Huang Hote|
Tour price include:
- Private arrival and departure transfers with English-speaking guide & car service.
- Private sightseeing tours including admission tickets to all sites mentioned as well as daily lunch (L) on specified tours in itinerary.
- Hotel accommodations based on double occupancy with daily buffet breakfast (B) served at hotel.
- All city to city transfers and flights mentioned in itienrary.
Tour price doesn't include:
- China visa & Iint'l flight & airport tax.
- Train/flights to and from Zhangjiajie on the first and last day.
- Travel insurance, daily dinners (except mentioned).
- Personal expenses & gratuities to guide, driver & porters.
- Price is in USD based on 2 or more participants.
- Tour itinerary and hotel arrangement are subject to change upon reservation & confirmation.
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance and flight, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us if you would like to customize this tour to your specific interests.