Tour Code: ST-J04
Departure: Guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 people
14 days join-in coach tour packages visiting Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Shanghai, Suzhou with English speaking guide.
Day 01 (Wed) Arrive Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. Guide meet and transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 Beijing (B, L)
Tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Optional Kung Fu Show with Peking Duck dinner.
Day 03 Beijing (B, L)
Tour to Badaling Great Wall with Jade stone workshop visit enroute. Afternoon photostop at the Bird Nest (National Stadium) and the Water Cube (National Aquatic Center), which are designed and constructed for 2008 summer Olympics.
Day 04 Beijing (B, L)
Full day tour to Temple of Heaven (watching local people doing morning exercises), Pearl factory visit. and Hutong tour by rickshaw ride with a local family visit.
Day 05 Beijing – Xian (B, L)
Depart Beijing to Xian by morning flight. Upon arrival, tour Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Provincial Museum.
Day 06 Xian (B, L, D)
Full day visit to the Terracotta Warriors & Horses, and City Wall. Visit to the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. Enjoy the Dumpling Dinner and Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
Day 07 Xian – Guilin (B, L)
Depart Xian to Guilin by morning flight. Upon arrival, guide meets and visit Reed Flute Cave.
Day 08 Guilin – Yangshuo – Guilin (B, L)
Explore the Li River by river cruise with lunch on board. Upon arriving at Yangshuo, free on own to explore the town and transfer back to Guilin at the end of day.
Day 09 Guilin (B)
Day free on own to explore the beautiful Guilin.
Day 10 Guilin – Shanghai (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for Shanghai by air. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel.
Day 11 Shanghai (B, L, D)
Day tour to the Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund and Xintiandi and Pudong New Development Zone. After dinner, enjoy the famous Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
Day 12 Shanghai – Suzhou – Shanghai (B, L)
Excursion to the water town Suzhou, including the Garden of Master of Nets, Silk Spinning Factory , cruise on the Grand Canal and Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
Day 13 Shanghai (B)
Day free to explore the metropolitan city and shopping at the Nanjing Road.
Day 14 (Tue) Depart Shanghai (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for your next destination. Ends tour.
|Departure (Every Wed)||Twin Share|
|Mar – Aug 17||$1890 p/p|
|Aug 24 – Oct 19||$1950 p/p|
|Oct 26 – Nov 30||$1820 p/p|
|Dec 7 – Feb 22, 2017||$1760 p/p|
- Price is in US Dollar, per person, based on twin share.
- Normal airport transfer from 8AM – 9PM, surcharge applies for service used outside normal hours.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on local travel condition, flight availability, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on hotel & flight availability, fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate, etc. at the time of final confirmation.
- Airport to hotel transfers
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All admissions mentioned
- Lunch (L) & dinner (D) listed
- Hotels with daily breakfast (B)
- Domestic flights & train in China
- International flight to/from China
- China visa & travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Excess baggage fees
- All optional tours & activities
- Tips to guide & driver