Tour Code: ST-P06
Departure: Flexible departure
15 Days private guided tour visiting Beijing, Tibet, Chengdu, Xian, Shanghai and Suzhou.
Day 01 Arrive Beijing
Arrive Beijing. Our tour guide will meet you at airport and transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 02 Beijing (B, L, D)
Day tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Temple of Heaven. Beijing Duck dinner in evening.
Day 03 Beijing (B, L)
Morning excursion to the Great Wall. Afternoon free on own to explore Beijing.
Day 04 Beijing – Lhasa (B, L)
Morning tour to Summer Palace and Hutong tour to see the old Beijing neighborhood and local families by rickshaw ride. Later afternoon, transfer to train station and depart for Lhasa by evening express train (soft berth).
Day 05 On Train
On train ride.
Day 06 Arrive Lhasa
Arrive Lhasa in evening. Guide meet and transfer to city for hotel for check in.
Day 07 Lhasa (B, L)
Day tour to Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar.
Day 08 Lhasa (B, L)
Day tour to Norbulingka, Sera Monastery and Drepung Monastery.
Day 09 Lhasa – Chengdu (B, L, D)
Transfer to airport and depart Lhasa for Chengdu by morning flight. Upon arrival, visit Giant Panda Breeding Center and Temple of Marquis. Enjoy Sichuan opera show with Sichuan famous local snack dinner in evening.
Day 10 Chengdu – Xian (B, L)
Day trip to Dujiangyan – the oldest and only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world. Depart for Xian by afternoon flight. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Day 11 Xian (B, L, D)
Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses at burial site of the First Emperor of Qin Dynasty, Grand Mosque and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. After famous dumpling dinner, attend the Tang Dynasty dancing show.
Day 12 Xian – Shanghai (B, L)
Morning tour to the Old City Wall and Provincial Historical Museum. Depart for Shanghai by afternoon flight. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel.
Day 13 Shanghai (B, L, D)
Day tour to Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund, Yu Garden, Shanghai Old Town and Shanghai Museum. Acrobatic show in evening.
Day 14 Shanghai – Suzhou (B, L)
Day tour to Suzhou by car visiting Lingering Garden, Penman Gate, boat ride on the Grand Cannel and Embroidery Institute. Return to Shanghai in later afternoon.
Day 15 Depart Shanghai (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for your next destination. Ends tour.
|Departure||4-Star Hotel||5-Star Hotel|
|Apr – May
Sep – Nov
|Mar, Jun – Aug||$3270 p/p||–|
|Dec – Feb||$3150 p/p||–|
- Price is in US Dollar, per person, based on twin share.
- Normal airport transfer from 8AM – 9PM, surcharge applies for service used outside normal hours.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on local travel condition, flight availability, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on hotel & flight availability, fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate, etc. at the time of final confirmation.
- Airport to hotel transfers
- Private English speaking tour guide
- All admissions mentioned
- Lunch (L) & dinner (D) listed
- Hotels with daily breakfast (B)
- Domestic flights & train in China
- International flight to/from China
- China visa & travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Excess baggage fees
- All optional tours & activities
- Tips to guide & driver