Tour Code: ST-PYZ
Departure: Flexible departure
13 Days private guided tour visiting Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Dazu, Yangtze River Cruise, Shanghai and Suzhou.
Day 01 Arrive Beijing
Arrive Beijing. Our tour guide will meet you at airport and transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 02 Beijing (B, L, D)
Day tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Temple of Heaven. Beijing Duck dinner in evening.
Day 03 Beijing (B, L)
Day excursion to the Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
Day 04 Beijing – Xian (B, L)
Morning tour to Summer Palace. Depart for Xian by afternoon flight. Transfer to hotel for check in upon arrival.
Day 05 Xian (B, L, D)
Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses at burial site of the First Emperor of Qin Dynasty, Grand Mosque and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. After famous dumpling dinner, attend the Tang Dynasty dancing show in evening.
Day 06 Xian – Dazu (B, L)
Morning tour to the Old City Wall and Provincial Historical Museum. Depart for Chongqing by afternoon flight. Upon arrival, transfer to Dazu — UNESCO World Heritage (88km away from Chongqing). Overnight in Dazu.
Day 07 Dazu – Chongqing (B, L)
Day tour to visit Buddhist carving and sculptures at Baoding Mt. and Northern Mt. from the Song Dynasty. Return to Chongqing in later afternoon and transfer to pier to board the cruise and departing Chongqing at 9:00PM.
Day 08 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Shore excursion to Shibao Pagoda, Fengdu or Wanzhou based on cruise ship.
Day 09 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Sail through Qutang Gorge/Wu Gorge, excursion to Daning River. Sail through the 3 Gorges shiplocks.
Day 10 Yichang – Shanghai (B, L)
Morning visit Three Gorges Dam site. Arrive Yichang at noon. Guide meet and take city tour if time permits before transfer to airport for departure to Shanghai by afternoon flight. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Day 11 Shanghai (B, L, D)
Day tour to Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund, Yu Garden, Shanghai Old Town and Shanghai Museum. Acrobatic show in evening.
Day 12 Shanghai – Suzhou (B, L)
Day tour to Suzhou by car visiting Lingering Garden, Penman Gate, boat ride on the Grand Cannel and Embroidery Institute. Return to Shanghai in later afternoon.
Day 13 Depart Shanghai (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for your next destination. Ends tour.
|Departure||4-Star Hotel||5-Star Hotel|
|Apr – May
Sep – Oct
|Mar, Jun – Aug||$2730 p/p||–|
- Price is in US Dollar, per person, based on twin share.
- Normal airport transfer from 8AM – 9PM, surcharge applies for service used outside normal hours.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change based on local travel condition, flight availability, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on hotel & flight availability, fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate, etc. at the time of final confirmation.
- Airport to hotel transfers
- Private English speaking tour guide
- All admissions mentioned
- Lunch (L) & dinner (D) listed
- Hotels with daily breakfast (B)
- Domestic flights & train in China
- International flight to/from China
- China visa & travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Excess baggage fees
- All optional tours & activities
- Tips to guide & driver