11 Days China Classic TourTour Code: ST-J03
Tour Type: Sit-in-Coach
Visit: Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Suzhou
Departure: Every Wednesday
|Day 01 (Wed)
Arrive in Beijing. Guide meet and transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
|Day 02 (B, L)
Morning tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City. Afternoon take the Hutong tour to see the old Beijing neighborhood and local families by rickshaw ride.
|Day 03 (B, L)
Tour to the Badaling Great Wall and the Ming Tomb. If time permit, visit a Jade Carving Factory and observe the skilled artisans at work as they create intricate designs. Photo stop at the Bird's Nest (National Stadium) and the Water Cube (National Aquatic Center), which are designed and constructed for 2008 summer Olympics. Optional Legend of Kungfu Show in evening.
|Day 04 (B, L, D)
Morning tour to Temple of Heaven, where you can also take a short Tai Chi lesson with a Tai Chi master. Tour visit to the Summer Palace and Pearl workshop if time available. Beijing Duck dinner in the evening
|Day 05 (B, L)
Depart Beijing to Xian by morning flight. Upon arrival, tour Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Provincial Museum.
|Day 06 (B, L, D)
Full day visit to the Terracotta Warriors & Horses, and City Wall. Visit to the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. Enjoy the Tang Dinner Show tonight.
|Day 07 (B)
Depart Xian to Shanghai. Transfer to hotel upon arrival, rest day at leisure.
|Day 08 (B, L, D)
Day tour to Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund and Tianzifang Artist Area. Acrobatic Show in evening.
|Day 09 (B, L)
Excursion to Suzhou and visit Garden of Net Master, Lingering Garden, the Grand Canal, Silk spinning factory and the local market. Return to Shanghai in later afternoon.
|Day 10 (B)
Day free to explore the metropolitan city and shopping at the Nanjing Road.
Optional tour: excursion to Hangzhou by coach, including visit to the West Lake, Hefang Street, tea plantation & Billionaire Hu’s former residence with lunch.
|Day 11 (Sat) (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for your next destination. Ends tour.
2013 Tour Cost / Single supplement
|Apr - May||Jun - Aug||Sep - Oct||Nov||Dec|
|$1340 / $460||$1300 / $420||$1390 / $490||$1280 / $390||$1230 / $360|
Legend of Kungfu Show: $49 per person
Hangzhou excursion with lunch: $190 per person
Hotels Used (or similar)
|Beijing||Beijing International Hotel (5-star)|
|Xian||Jian Guo Hotel (4-star)|
|Shanghai||Ocean Hotel (5-star)|
Tour Price Includes:
- Hotel accommodations with buffet breakfast.
- Tours with lunch and dinner as mentioned.
- Professional English speaking tour guide service.
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers.
- All domestic flights and train tickets including tax.
Tour Price doesn't include:
- China visa, International flights & airport tax.
- Optional tours.
- Personal expenses & gratuities to guide, driver & porters.
- Price is in USD based on 2 or more participants.
- Tour itinerary and hotel arrangement are subject to change upon reservation & confirmation.
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance and flight, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate.