14 Days China, Tibet TourTour Code: ST-J06
Tour Type: Sit-in-Coach
Visit: Beijing, Xian, Lhasa, Shanghai, Suzhou
Departure: Every Wednesday
|Day 01 (Wed)
Arrive in Beijing. Guide meet and transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
|Day 02 (B, L)
Morning tour to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Optional Kung Fu Show with Peking Duck dinner.
|Day 03 (B, L)
Tour to Badaling Great Wall with Jade stone workshop visit enroute. Afternoon photostop at the Bird Nest (National Stadium) and the Water Cube (National Aquatic Center), which are designed and constructed for 2008 summer Olympics.
|Day 04 (B, L, D)
Full day tour to Temple of Heaven (watching local people doing morning exercises), Pearl factory visit. and Hutong tour by rickshaw ride with local family visit.
|Day 05 (B, L)
Depart Beijing to Xian by flight. Upon arrival, tour Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Provincial Museum.
|Day 06 (B, L, D)
Full day excursion to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, and visit to the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. Enjoy the Dumpling Dinner and Tang Dynasty Show tonight.
|Day 07 (B, L, D)
Depart for Lhasa by flight. Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel. The rest of the day at leisure to adjust to the altitude. Dinner at the hotel.
|Day 08 (B, L, D)
Day tour to the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barskhor Street.
|Day 09 (B, L, D)
Visit to the Sera Monastery, Norbulinka, Nun Monastery and a local Tibetan family.
|Day 10 (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to Shanghai. Transfer to hotel upon arrival. Rest day at leisure.
|Day 11 (B, L, D)
Day tour to the Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, the Bund and Xintiandi and Pudong New Development Zone. After dinner, enjoy the famous Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
|Day 12 (B, L)
Excursion to the water town Suzhou, including the Garden of Master of Nets, Silk Spinning Factory , cruise on the Grand Canal and Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
|Day 13 (B)
Day free to explore the metropolitan city and shopping at the Nanjing Road.
|Day 14 (Tue) (B)
Transfer to airport and depart for your next destination. Ends tour.
2014 Tour Cost / Single supplement
|Apr 2 - May 21||May 28 - Aug 20||Aug 27 - Oct 29||Nov 5 - Dec 24|
|$2520 / $610||$2490 / $580||$2550 / $640||$2460 / $540|
Legend of Kungfu Show & Peking Duck dinner: $75 per person
Hotels Used (or similar)
|Beijing||Beijing International Hotel (5-star)|
|Xian||Jian Guo Hotel (4-star)|
|Lhasa, Tibet||Shambala Hotel (3-star)|
|Shanghai||Ocean Hotel (5-star)|
Tour Price Includes:
- Hotel accommodations with buffet breakfast.
- Tours with lunch and dinner as mentioned.
- Professional English speaking tour guide service.
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers.
- All domestic flights and train tickets including tax.
Tour Price doesn't include:
- China visa, International flights & airport tax.
- Optional tours.
- Personal expenses & gratuities to guide, driver & porters.
- Price is in USD based on 5 or more participants.
- Tour itinerary and hotel arrangement are subject to change upon reservation & confirmation.
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance and flight, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate.