Hawaii 6 Days 3 Islands Tour
Tour Code: ST-UH03
Arrive Honolulu International Airport from Hometown; tour guide will meet you at the Baggage Claim Area and transfer to hotel.
|Day 02 (B)
In the morning, visit the Pearl Harbor for the famous remains of USS Arizona battleship after the Japanese attack in World War II. A Navy vessel will take you up to the Arizona Memorial. Then, a city tour will be conducted which includes visiting the State Capitol, the Washington Place, the National Cemetery of the Pacific, Chinatown, Iolani Palace, and King Kamehameha I’s statue.
Afternoon tour to Waikiki Beach, and then go to Diamond Head lookout/Crater-Hawaii’s most renowned landmark. Visit Nuuanu Pali Lookout, North Shore Surfing Beaches, Hanauma Bay, Halona “Blow Hole” lookout.
|Day 03 (B, D)
Morning, free at leisure. In the afternoon, take a tour to Polynesian Cultural Center that is located at the north shore of Oahu. It is a center established by the Mormons and seven Polynesian tribes including Samoa, Maori, Fiji, Hawaii, Tonga, Tahiti and Marquises Islands. A Cultural IMAX film will be arranged. After dinner, a large-scale show featuring more than 100 dancers and fire-knife performance will be performed.
|Day 04 (B)
Take an early flight from Honolulu to Maui, upon arrival; you will start touring to Iao Needle & Valley, Lahina Town. Maui Tropical Plantation, Kaanapali Beach, Wailuku Town. After Maui tour, take an inter island flight to Big Island. You will stay one night hotel in Big Island.
In the morning, you will visit the Volcanoes National Park. Jagger Museum & Hawaii Volcano Observatory, Thurston Lava Tube, Steam Bluffs & Crater Drive, Fern Tree Jungle, Rainbow Falls, Orchid Nursery, Macadamia Nut Factory. In the afternoon take flight back to Hawaii
Airport departures transfer and proceed back to Hometown.
|Hotel||Tour Cost Per Person (Twin Share)|
|Waikiki Gateway (3-star)||$890|
|Hyatt Place at Waikiki (4-star)||$1060|
|Due to the hotel rate fluctuations, please contact us for tour cost confirmation.
Please contact us for other hotel packages.
- Roundtrip airport transfer.
- 3 nights hotel accommodations in Waikiki (Oahu).
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Maui.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Hilo (Big Island).
- Round trip air ticket to Maui and Big Island from Honolulu.
- Admission ticket to Polynesian Cultural Center with dinner.
Price Doesn't include:
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- All meals and drinks during the trip.
- All optional tours.
- Tips to guides and drivers.
Departure Time and Location:
- Normal airport pick up schedules are from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Off hours pick up can be arranged for an extra charge of $40 each way.
- If the passenger takes longer than a two hours after the flight touches down, then the passenger must either arrange their own transportation to the hotel or else pay additional fees for our transfer services.