Guizhou Minority Ethnic Tour
The area is mountainous, and there are many opportunities for hiking. The paths can be slippery due to animal excrement and the bushes can be thorny. There is much beautiful scenery including valley views and distant horizons. One of the greatest attractions to Guizhou is the Huangguoshu Waterfall, known to be the biggest waterfall in China.
Popular Guizhou Attractions
6 Days Guizhou Minority TourTour Code: ST-CGZ
Tour Type: Private tour with private car, driver and guide
Visit: Guiyang, Kaili
Departure: You pick
|Day 01 (D)
Arrive Guiyang in the morning, our tour guide meet you and transfer to hotel for check in.
Afternoon tour to Qingyan Ancient Town, which was originally built in 1378.
|Day 02 (B, L, D)
Day tour to Huangguoshu Waterfall (about 2.5 hours ride), this is the largest waterfall in Asia (74 meters high and 81 meters wide). Hidden behind the waterfall is a 134-metre long Water-Curtain Cave with fantastic stalactites.
Afternoon tour to Yufengtun Village (about 1.5 hours ride) where women are still dressed in traditional Ming dynasty costumes, and houses remain faithful to the Ming architectural styles. Enjoy a local opera performance called ‘Ground Opera’, famed for the performers' symbolic masks. Return to Guiyang in later afternoon.
|Day 03 (B, L, D)
Depart to Kaili (about 3 hours ride) to visit Kaili Minority Museum and Wengxiang Miao Village.
|Day 04 (B, L, D)
Visit Xijiang Miao village, the largest Miao village in China with more than 1000 families.
Visit Datang, a Miao village with an aquatic granary and the Miao women's ‘Mini skirt’.
|Day 05 (B, L, D)
Visit Qingman, a quiet village inhabited by the Folded & Silk Felt Miao, and learn about their culture and to see and learn how the traditional paper being maded. Return to Guiyang after visit.
|Day 06 (B, L)
Morning tour to Qianling Park. and Hongfu Temple.
Afternoon transfer to airport and depart for your next destination city.
2013 Private Tour Cost
|Tour Class||Year round tour cost per person||Single supplement|
|By 4-star hotels||$1260||$250|
|By 5-star hotels||$1350||$330|
Hotels Used (or similar)
|Guiyang||Guiyang Regal Hotel||Pullman Guiyang Hotel|
|Kaili||Tenglong Hotel||Tenglong Hotel (4-star)|
Tour price include:
- Private arrival and departure transfers with English-speaking guide & car service.
- Private sightseeing tours including admission tickets to all sites mentioned as well as daily lunch (L) on specified tours in itinerary.
- Hotel accommodations based on double occupancy with daily buffet breakfast (B) served at hotel.
- All city to city transfers and flights mentioned in itienrary.
Tour price doesn't include:
- China visa & Iint'l flight & airport tax.
- Train/flights to and from Guiyang on the first and last day.
- Travel insurance, daily dinners (except mentioned).
- Personal expenses & gratuities to guide, driver & porters.
- Price is in USD based on 2 or more participants.
- Tour itinerary and hotel arrangement are subject to change upon reservation & confirmation.
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance and flight, etc.
- Tour cost is subject to change based on fuel surcharge and currency exchange rate.
- Please contact us if you would like to customize this tour to your specific interests.