Victoria Cruises featured the premier ships in 2008, a series of larger contemporary vessels; these include new or newly rebuilt ships with enhanced facilities. All cabins on our premier ships have private balconies for viewing the spectacular Three Gorges scenery.
The Victoria Cruise Company's ships are excellently furnished and have undergone some major renovation and restoration since 2002. All Victoria Cruise premier ships have private balconies which allow passengers to enjoy the natural beauty of the Three Gorges comfortably from their own cabin.
Victoria Cruises Highlights:
- The only American cruise line on the Yangtze River
- International multi-lingual cruise directors
- All cabins are outside
- All cabins have private balconies and bathrooms with bathtub and shower
- Luxurious suite accommodations feature a private sitting area
- All ships are fully air conditioned
- Fabulous breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets served in a single seating, and alternate dining arrangements
- Facilities include a business center, reading room, fitness area, gift shop, and beauty salon
- Onboard activities feature lectures on Chinese history and culture, Tai Chi lessons, and calligraphy demonstrations
- Narrative by knowledgeable river guides while sailing through the Three Gorges
- Departures year round
- Latest satellite communications, HBO, CNN, and internet access on every ship